I found something to distract me from the pain...

.... more pain.  My whole week off has been one, long migraine week.  So the infinite amount of things I ought to have done, I simply did not want to go there.  But, on Friday my migraine was not so bad so I thought I should do some exercise, since I have slacked off on that while we had a house guest for two months.  So I did about ten minutes of yoga and such.  Nothing major.

Now yesterday and today the pain in my arms is so bad I can't actually straighten them.  Elsewhere also bad, but my arms significantly worse.  So the FMS pain related to actually moving my muscles distracted me from the migraine pain.  Yay!  I still don't know if exercise is even all that good for FMS, but for some reason I think it is a good idea to move my muscles once in a while before they just decide to give up on me.  What seems to be important is doing this minimum amount about three times a week if possible... because skipping a few months and then doing it is not fun at all.  I slathered on a bunch of muscle cream to help with the pain a bit, but still can't really straighten my arms.  Might be because I am quite double jointed, so my arm straight looks backwards and curved and my muscles are protesting that right now.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...