Comfortably numb

Well, not so comfortably, but still very numb.  Numb right hand is still very numb, completely.  Left hand now numb on three fingertips and getting noticeably worse.  I Googled the symptom and that is never a good idea and gave me no insights except a lot of things can cause this.  Lovely.  My CAT scan is set up for early November thankfully, but since this is getting worse I am not sure how long I am going to wait before I cave and go back to the doctor.  Because already I am starting to think of unpleasant things that could be causing this and would rather not get freaked out.  Hopefully he gets my blood work in soon.  I told a co-worker if it comes back clear he won't be giving me a call and she said 'So no news is good news then' and usually that would be the case... except I want to know what is causing this so potentially it can be taken care of.... Not one of those elusive symptoms doctors cannot find a reason to so just add it to the insanely large file for future reference.  I would much rather a firm reason and I really prefer something curable since I have enough chronic conditions with no cures.  I would much prefer something like 'oh it seems you are deficient in vitamin B... so take some vitamin B'.  Not 'Oh we can't find a reason so it must by Fibromyalgia related and therefore there is nothing we can do about it.  I suppose you'll have to learn to write with your toes.'
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...