I don't feel Well

There is the normally don't feel well that I would use if a migraine is bothering me or if FMS is flaring in some way.  And then there is Not Well At All.  Which is this whole numb hand situation, which I am going to the doctor about tomorrow.  But also just Not Well.  Extremely tired, bit of a cold I think and for some reason these sharp pains in my chest which feels like either chest wall pain or lung pain, but since my cold is not that bad not certain where that is coming from.  All in all just rotten.  I missed work yesterday because I also felt rotten, I had a nasty migraine, was so confused by what time it was I was even late calling in sick late and my bloody hands were swollen.  I hope my doc can figure out this hands puzzler.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...