I lost another day

I did not misplace it but nonetheless it was another lost day.  Statistically I do wonder how much of the year we lose to just surviving pain. I'm sure I actually really don't want to know the answer to that.  Facts make me sad.  Today was spent suffering the same intense migraine as yesterday, so it was a waste of a day and I did call in sick to work.  But I don't feel as guilty as I usually would because the pain was that bad, such that no sane person would think about moving.  We just lose days sometimes.  We lose hours and minutes quite often.  We miss parties and events.

Funny how when we are in intense pain time is infinitely slow but when you look back you have to wonder where did the day go?  The year?  The decade?  Because the normal things that would define time passing are either not there or blurred by the pain.  It can be depressing but I don't feel like being depressed right now.  My head aches too much for the effort to morn another lost day.

Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...