*Sigh*

Okay numb hand syndrome is starting to freak me out.  So my right hand is still numb, except for this oversensitive sharp tingle I feel when I apply pressure to my fingertips.  And left hand is now numb on three fingertips and part of the palm... progressing slowly but consistently.  It is only a matter of time when it becomes as numb and clumsy as the right, which will further restrict my mobility.  Obviously since I have not heard from my doctor my blood work was fine, which means not from hypothyroidism or a vitamin deficiency.  So it could be neurological.  When it was one hand there were some possibilities that made sense, now that it is both, not so much.  I feel like I should go to the doctor again but what is the point?  The CAT scan will either reveal something or eliminate some other possibilities, so I think why not wait till that is over... but then I think maybe I should go back and mention the fact it is getting worse.  I thought it might be the Reynold Syndrome thing that can happen with FMS, but from the way it is described it does not fit the bill.  I can't therefore think of anything I have health wise that is contributing to this.  Anyway, I figure by monday my left will be like my right was originally so I'll check in with that doc again just to update him.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...