What a pain in the neck

I was in way too much pain today.  Way, way too much.  So much that I think it was an insanely bad idea to go into work, yet missing two days in a row is an insanely bad idea for entirely different reasons.  So I went and the lack of sleep and migraine I have had since Monday made it all rather unpleasant.  The nasty neck pain that is constantly bad but horrifically bad when I move a certain way brought the pain to a level even I with my super human pain tolerance was having a real hard time with.  By the way, I think I am immune to pain killers  or  this pain was way beyond what they could handle.  Also, Tiger Balm arthritis rub is not a lovely perfume to wear to work but feels rather nice.  I should have slathered it all over my head.  I think there is a possibility I broke my neck while sleeping  or  the migraines broke my neck from their existence.  There is honestly not much more I can say about it.  Just Insanely Bad.  I did make another doctor appointment because I feel my doctor gets lonely if I don't see him every fricken month.  In this case because a) I forgot to get a refill of my asthma medication and have been using my boyfriend/spouse/significant other's asthma medication, which fortunately is the same as mine, but unfortunately I gave him the flu I had a few weeks ago and the cold I caught this week.  Oops.  Oh, yeah, and b) my freakin neck hurts.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...