Accupuncture fun

Acupuncture is weird.  It is doing something, I can tell that, because it is giving me bouts of vertigo right afterward and then sporadically for the next day.  Which is weird, but obviously that means it is in fact doing something.  I am also bruising around the needle marks on my hand, which I thought odd and my fingers are swelling a bit.  Hard to say it if it working on the migraines because it is just one of those killer migraine weeks right now. 

Now the physio is definitely helping.  Got rid of the neck pain and now we are working on exercises to keep it that way, and improve posture.  My employer, the head honcho, said they will get me a chair and a proper keyboard to continue to help with my posture to prevent the neck pain from getting that bad again.  And if the numbness in my hand is due to the neck pain and nerves it might help with that too.

So I feel good that I am doing something.  Instead of going on a leave of absence I am trying things that I hope will help me get the pain back to a tolerable level... so I can get to me neuro appointment intact.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...