First acupuncture appointment ever

Yes today I did my best impression of a porcupine to date.  I've always been intrigued by the theories behind acupuncture... and always very willing to try absolutely every single thing possible that has the slightest possibility of improving my chronic migraine situation.  Although one may think getting needles stabbed into your head is painful (and if that thought sounds painful then you've never had a migraine) but this was completely painless.  Although after when I sat up I was the worst case of virtigo ever and it took a bit for that to get better... hard to walk when it feels like your left foot is falling through the floor.  I think that had more to do with the migraine I had, the fact the table was tilted at a downward slope causing the blood to pool in my head and because I'm getting over a nasty flu that was causing a great deal of dizziness.  Or getting needles stuck in your head causes vertigo.  Either way it is a preventative technique I've been meaning to try and is somewhat covered by my work insurance... enough that part of the year would be covered if there is some sucess.  And honestly I was willing to try Botox in the head and this is less intrusive and definately less annoying.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...