Unwell

There are times were you just feel unwell for no particular reason.  Particular symptoms rise up but they made no sense.  I am eagerly awaiting up neuro appointment because, damn, I feel unwell.  First the whole numb hands thing which got a fraction better but is definitely still there.  Now this vertigo thing that just won't quit.  I can be standing or sitting and all poof a sudden it feels like I am moving, when standing it feels like I suddenly lose my balance because my foot feels like it is falling down.  I move and the world swirls for a moment.  My eyes are not tracking so well and my right eye keeps hazing up.  I'm not new to dizziness or vertigo but this is just not going away.  Nor are the migraines, although the physio helps keep the neck pain under control until I get a migraine that is.  It is hard to stand for more than a few minutes without leaning on something because it gets so disorientating.  And I've had two damn sick days cause of it.  I'll make a doctors appointment and mention it but really I need to see my neuro.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...