I wish my neuro apt was closer

It is in fact this month, but it does not seem close enough.  I am losing it with these migraines.  The vertigo thing is just messing me up.  I have a hard time walking straight, everything looks like it is pulsing and my eyes won't track right.  In the last two months I have missed too many days, more than usual, even for me which tells me I need to see my neuro stat.  I hate missing work but these migraines are totally kicking my ass in more than just pain.  Mind you, the pain part is also off the chart right now.  Last couple of days I have not been able to sleep worth a damn, so the crappy migraine I had yesterday (which I treated from the getgo with a triptan, one of those vertigo pills and then later witj painkillers) did not go away, my vision just got wierder and weirder.  Then after no bloody sleep last night today was worse and I treated right away again and still did not break the migraine.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...