Visual snow

I've had visual snow literally for as long as I can remember. I remember being a young kid sharing a room with my brother asking him if I saw the sparkles too and him falling sleep mid conversation... I was also an insomniac back then. Anyway, the sky was always full of sparkles... billions of white specks of light dnacing around. And so when objects are around they do look staticy with all thse sparkles behind it. Warpy even. And certain lightings make it look more static like or more warpy. I had not realized it was a 24/7 thing, I assumed it was a prolonged aura thing.

 
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...