Fibromyalgia tips for daily living

Fibromyalgia tips for daily living - I wrote out 15 tips for FM daily living.  Really solid good tips if you have FM and actually they work for chronic migraines too. 

As far as advice goes though its more of a 'do as I say not as I do' cause I'm still working on some of those.  Mosting the diet coke thing.  I can get diet coke without caffiene no problemo... but it still has aspertame and I did reduce my intake, but suplamenting it with other things is hard since I do not like sugar much at all.  So water, more water, some flavoured water, some non-sugar tea.  I'll get there one of these days.  Anyways check it out.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...