Instant Migraine & Tension Headache Relief Isochronic Tones

I'm trying out some mediation and someone recommended these audio meditation. So I'm trying out this one. At first it kinda hurts my head, but not as much as high notes and then it is sort of entrancing. I like the idea of having background noise to meditation anyway... I tried just relaxation and breathing techniques and realized a) breathing hurts my head right now and b) the whooshing, ringing and throbbing noises I hear in silence that accompany the acute pain, are distracting, as much as the pain is and c) the pain is also distracting. So I haven't got the hang of it yet and maybe this will work a bit better.

Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...