Lacking sleep

I have been having some sleep issues.  More so than usual.  I am an insomniac and with fibromyalgia than means when I get to sleep I don't exactly get great quality sleep, but I do get decent sleep with my sleeping pill.  And the sleeping usually helps when I have a migraine to get me to sleep.  Just not lately. There was a day last weekend or the weekend before where I did not sleep at all.  A few work days were I only had a couple hours of sleep.  And today... didn't sleep at all again but on a work day.  I was called in sick yesterday with a migraine and now again today with the same migraine that kept me up all night long.  And I don't get why I could not sleep at all with a sleeping pill.  Not even just a little.  Why is it now my brain is saying 'Too much pain to sleep' when before I could handle it?
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...