Migraine Awareness Month Blogging Challenge #6: "Name That Tune!"

Choose a theme song for Migraine disease or your headache disorder.
This song always comes to mind when I think of being chronicly ill and its all in the title really.



This song is awesome. A sad happy song. Reminds me of my own pain but also of the burdan there is on my common law spouse of 15 years. 'lights will guide you home... and I will try to fix you'... not that I can be fixed, but he sure is there for me no matter what I need.
And then this song for some reason makes me feel good.  I have no idea if the 'dog days are over' yet but I do know I have survived this much so I listen to this and feel like maybe I have had some victory and conquered some ground and maybe it will get better.... now the video is a little nutty.





National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...