Migraine Awareness Month Blogging Challenge #9: "Day Dream Believer."

Describe your dream day - without a Migraine to hold you back.

Not sure I can really.  I still have the fibro to think about.  And to imagine a day without pain is like someone who has never experienced pain imagining chronic pain... I sort of forget what it feels like.  I suppose without the migraine pain my dream day would be full of clarity which would be nice.  Focus.  The ability to concentrate.  That feeling of just being able to exist moment to moment without being bogged down with that brain pain that makes you get through the day by inches.  I could walk outside without wincing... hell, maybe I could actually do something outside... but that sort of stretches my imagination skills right there.  But I could definitely think straight and I have lots of things I could just get done if I could think straight.  Imagine all the articles I could write... and without typos.  What a hermit thing to think of.  But I really miss clarity.  When I first was hit with the reality of fibromyalgia I was like 'at least I still have my mind... as long as I work around the fibro fog', but with chronic migraines, well, you can't work around that much pain and all those effed up neurological symptoms.  It isn't humanly possible, even if people expect you to work full time you know you're brain dead and spend most of the time trying not to make mistakes or correcting mistakes or feeling like crap for the mistakes that inevitably slip through the gaps.  Your brain is just constantly misfiring in strange and unusual ways that is impossible to keep up with.  For one day, without the pain and without the strange symptoms and just being able to think normally, that would be pretty awesome.

National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.

Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...