A Good day

My day went well today. I took my Uber sleeping pill combo so I could sleep off a nasty migraine.  I slept in as a result and woke up groggy as hell, but not a problem if you don't have to get up for work.  And there was no migraine.

My mom came for a brief visit which made me feel good. I'm thinking we should set up times to do things together to get me out of the house to ensure I don't become a recluse.  Because I think it would be good to spend some time with her as well.

When she left I realized I was beginning to feel awake and I still didn't have a migraine so I  got the Wii up and running to begin slowly on some exercise.  Something I am capable of doing when I am not working. So I started it up and since the last time I used it last year I've lost 22 pounds. I figure from the Topamax, even though that seems a lot.  Crazy eh? I knew it was a lot, but I didn't think it was that much. It had started slow though, so it was hard to tell.  Anyway from there I did a 15 min yoga routine. It went well. My muscles are a little shaky and my balance is a little off. 

If tomorrow is a good day I might try some balance exercises to work on that. With all the vertigo it might help to be a little more stable.

I got a migraine later, but it wasn't so strong, not with such a good sleep.  But I did feel dopey all day.  So that sleeping concoction while useful to get me out of bad pain cannot be used often.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...