offically on leave

I'm on leave until October 14th, since they wanted to put me on leave until I see the new neuro so that's good news.  I don't have to worry until then.

I managed to do some housework today.  Cleaned the kitchen floor and the fridge. Combine that with the yoga yesterday and I feel like someone beat me with a stick... but that should go away if I keep up with the yoga. Er. Hopefully.

It was a bad migraine day though. So I couldn't do much until I slept a bit and tried to manage the pain.

Still got some housework done and even got one of my FM articles wrote... which I will dicuss tommorow, so not to bad productivity wise.  And that makes me feel good really.  Lessens the guilt from not working I guess you could say.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...