Overview of Fibromyalgia and sleep dysfunction

Overview of Fibromyalgia and sleep dysfunction

Guess where the inspiration for this article came from?  Yeah, that's right... lots and lots of counting sheep.  I mean with FM insomnia is a very bit deal.  In fact with me I'd say it was my first symptom, so when there was that theory FM is in fact a sleeping disorder I thought that made sense... but whether it is or isn't sleep dysfunction is a huge part of the picture.  Right now mine sucks because of migraine pain intensity... but pain intensity is one reason why we can't sleep, so there you go.  With FM, and with migraines (cause lack of sleep is a Huge migraine trigger) we can't sleep cause of the pain, and lack of sleep increases the pain.... and there you go.  But with FM insomnia is quite a bit more complicated than that unfortunately.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...