The Open Pain Journal study on D-Ribose benefit for Fibromyalgia

The Open Pain Journal study on D-Ribose benefit for Fibromyalgia  I have honestly never heard of D-ribose at all or referenced for treatment of ME and FM.... but I guess there was a study done in 2006, a small study mind you, that suggested it was benificial and now a new study recently that supports those findings. Now this is a substance we naturally make and used as a supplament by athletes and in genetics disorders where these is a deficiency in energy production. After reading through the study I can see why researchers looked into it for FM and ME because I had heard there were low numbers in ATP production with the conditions and apparently D-ribose helps with that.  The findings are quite good and certainly intriguing.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...