Doing the Lurch



This whole vertigo thing is messed up. It is rather hard to sleep when you get into bed, you snuggle into the sheets, you get comfortable and then you Fall. I would assume the bed would be stationary and not thrown onto some random amusement ride. But my brain on the other hand is all for fun and games. It is just a lurching fall. Sort of fall and jerk. Then stable. And repeat. It happens when I am falling to sleep and it happens in the morning.

It happens after plane rides for days.

It happens when I'm driving a car on the highway.

On a boat.

On a train.

This is getting very Dr. Seuss isn't it. On a boat with a goat. I don't want green eggs and ham Sam I am.

I'm wondering if I could set up a soundrack at night to match that Lurch to a Beat so that it wouldn't be so damned annoying... maybe then it would be sort of like in tune with the music and I could fall alseep? Or not.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...