Part 2 - Fibromyalgia: New Insights, New Hopes



When he mentions the lack of dopamine and therefore our brains inability to turn off a continuous pain signal that was cool to see verification of that... but then to mention the fact opiates don't work if your dopamine does not work... maybe that is why so many people with FM myself included say we don't find painkillers that strong, we don't get a 'high' off them, and often they are not that effective. For example for migraines my tramacet is so mild it is barely useful, but its the only rescue med I have and I can't take my abortive all the time. Fricken brain. This guy is doing good work though. I think I luv him and I hope he is still doing it. Think of all the people he could help by seeing what is wrong and where it is wrong.... it could develop actually effective treatments.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...