Depo-Provera so not fun right now

I seriously think I can have unpleasant side effects for every medication I take... but this one being a form of birth control I rather thought there will be just minor ones that I would likely not even notice. Nope. I actually feel rather unwell now. In a way that I know is due to the shot and I'm not going to go into too much detail here lest the men cringe. Point being when my doc said this month would be mild... she was wrong. It is different. I can say that. Messing around with hormones is never a fun thing. I hope next month will 'sort itself out' because if the next two months are like this... then experiment is a big Fail. Not because symptoms wise I'm having a whole lot of not fun... because that is just being a woman, but it is a whole lot of not fun that isn't normal which is a bit of a concern. It is more that it is supposed to help with the hormonally triggered migraines and something about whatever is going on is erratic and causing instead of a constant hormonally triggered migraine more like a roller coaster one... which by the way isn't better. It is very, very turbulent on the vertigo and nausea side of things. Which might explain why she said weight gain is 'normal' and I have lost weight... not much, but still a few days of being extremely ill will do that and that was before the constant vertigo spins hit me. I really don't feel well and I should be feeling better by now. Going by normal standards going by normal hormonally triggered migraine standards. But I really don't. I honestly really didn't count on the whole vertigo issue. So I'm just going day by day and counting the days.

It might very well be that this will not work for my migraines. It was a shot in the dark... but a shot. You gotta try, right? And it does work for some people. And it still might... it is hormones after all, they take time to adjust.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...