Day 17 Wordless Wednesday... Word Clouds in the nether skies: WEGO 30 posts in 30 days

Go to http://www.wordle.net to create a word cloud or tree from a list of words associated with your condition, blog, or interests. Post it! This one was created just from using my URL from the blog but not on Wordle

And this one was using Wordle with just some migraine related terms familiar to me in particular... or at least ones that have a term that is one word. Hard to put in migraine related vertigo or persistent migraine aura in there.
Wordle: Migraine
But this was really cool... you can take a picture and then put text over it. I used a painting I love by Mariusz Lewandowski.

Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...