Migraine Awareness Month #18 Die Hard: "Now I have a machine gun. Ho, ho, ho"

Die Hard: "Now I have a machine gun. Ho, ho, ho": Devise a make-believe weapon to blast Migraine/Headache Disorders out of your life.
(You are going to have to excuse my drawing abilities on this one... I'm no artist by any stretch of the imagination, but I could not resist the visuals. lol)



 Do you have chronic migraines? Does your head feel like this? Well do I have a solution for you....

I know what you are thinking... awesome self-portrait. lol

 Yes... it is the Migraine Neural Stabilizer Helmet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Totally stylin'



June 2013, Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, is dedicated to Unmasking the Mystery of Chronic Headache Disorders. The 2013 Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is a project of FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.



Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...