Set up a new store on Zazzle... to replace my old one

I set a new store for just invisible disability awareness items (opposed to my photography items as well on the Cafepress) and I'm using Zazzle because it seems more flexible in regards to clothing. It seems people can custom choose their clothes after I set up the design so to a different style, cloth type, men's or plus and that is a real bonus. But I have not obviously got around to setting up that much over there yet. You can view the store best Here as it lists the items by category and I have the categories at the top for chronic pain awareness, migraine awareness, fibromyalgia awareness and journals. I will be adding slowly every couple of days. Nevertheless here are some items to give you a peek of what is already there and you can check out the rest if you like...

As usual you will find my Store at the menu at the top of the page. I will have items showcased there from time to time as well as a link to the store. I will leave the Cafepress on there was well... although it is mostly prints, posters, cards and journals.


And a few Journals... I love journals!
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...