What a rotten #migraine day...

I tried to eat small meals... just got IBS-D flaring all day instead so that didn't work out so well.

I work up with a migraine this morning and lay there an extra two hours just unable to function. Dragged myself out of bed and tried to get myself going. Did not happen. Got not a thing done. Just acute pain. And nausea. So eating maybe wasn't such a grand idea. Wasn't a fun one anyway. I distracted myself on the computer for a bit but that became a bit much and just ended up on the couch later. Unable to do anything.

So I resorted to the Cafergot which substantially increased the nausea but reduced the migraine for about three hours. So I was able to read for a bit. Now the migraine is back full blown and the nausea remains. I took one more Cafergot but not sure it is helping at this point so I think I might be back on the couch until the nausea is reduced. Might be a night for some extra sleep medication action.

Acute migraine all day means really no ability to function at all. And with my digestive system rebelling not sure that helped any... in fact it was likely a migraine symptom. But the Cafergot made the situation worse and I was unable to eat anything after that... so really ate very little indeed.

I think I might need to start a food journal. I mean I eat a meal and immediately have problems. I eat small meals have problems all day. Sort think I should begin to track everything and the migraines. I don't know if there is a pattern at all that I can find but maybe I can show it to my doctor and say 'what the hell should I be eating and when?'
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...