Fall walk by the lake

My spouse had been on holidays for the week of his birthday so been spending some time with him. We went to dinner and then took an evening stroll by the lake in town. I want to get some good walking time outside in this nice weather we have in Fall. This not too hot in the day, with nice coolness at nigh. No wide fluctuations. No sudden storms when it is hot that are a massive trigger. It is a lovely season trigger wise. And I need to get that nice exercise that doesn't really aggravate my brain if I do it when the sun is not at its peak. It was a lovely walk. A bit shorter than usually since I was very sore from painting the bathroom. I will blog about that later but the pain in the body but mostly for walking the knees, ankles and back. But I thought a walk might prevent them from getting worse... sort of relax it out maybe. Got some nice dark pictures with good contrast over the water as the sun was setting. And it was nice to walk with my spouse as well.




Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...