When brain fog Doesn't prevent you from thinking for once....

Wow! Clarity of thought! Eureka moments abound! And I remembered to put the clothes in the drier.



[X]

It has been a good brain few days. Still have a lot of physical fatigue but have gotten that old brain ball kicking it up. Maybe because I lured it in with doing some things it likes to think about like cosmology and psychology by watching a documentary every night for the last week. Great stuff! Gets you thinking, which was the point. So apparently I have to tease it with some of the things I enjoy. Maybe I should pick up some more philosophy books I have been meaning to buy. That will get it going.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...