#MHAM #MHAMBC #Migraine Monster

Day 26 of migraine awareness month: Describe your Headache or Migraine monster – what does it look like in your imagination or your dreams? 





Migraine Monster

Insidious creeping beast,
Hovering in the edges of my mind
It's going to make me its feast;
Digging in, groans and mined

Blinding, sharp creature
finding all the hard edges of my brain
It is the breaker;
Feeding on the splinters of my pain.
My monster. My Bane

Twitter: nikki_Albert
 Facebook: www.facebook.com/BrainlessBlogger
 blog: http://brainlessblogger.blogspot.ca
 Tumblr: http://hermitbrainlessblogger.tumblr.com


Day #1 post “What would you do if your dream of a totally pain- and symptom-free life, came true?”
Day #2 post "Bed of Clouds poem to ponder"
Day #3 post "Recurrent dreams"
Day #4 post  "Still I Rise"
Day #5 post "Monsters"
Day #6 post "Ways to raise awareness."
Day #7 post "What I do for Awareness"
Day #8 post "Do not forget to live"
Day #9 post "What fear can teach us."
Day #10 post  "Twilight is the best light."
Day #11 post "dream a little dream"
Day #12 post "Who moved my cheese"
Day #13 post "Faces of Migraine"
Day 14 post "Mulan"
Day #15 post "only human"
Day #16 post "perspective is everything."
Day #17 post "imagine a treatment"
Day #18 post "I dreamed a dream video"
Day #19 post "IF poem"
Day #20 post "Daydreaming"
Day #21 post "Body language"
Day #22 post "support system"
Day #23 post "John Lennon quote"
Day #24 post 'Hold on"
Day #25 post "Why change is hard"



Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...