#pain and #suffering in #images

These are some of my favorite images that resonate with me on the topic of pain and suffering. There are quite a few more but I limited it to these for the post. Artwork has a power to it that we can look into it and see our own suffering there. We can relate to the experience represented, even if it is not that one. It moves us in different ways.

Tina Klitgaard Eriksen


Oswaldo Guayasamín was an Ecuadorian master painter and sculptor of Quechua and Mestizo heritage

Tia Danko

Miles Johnston

Pain Inside by justcallmemike


Agony | The Art of Randy McDermit


Pain – Mariusz Lewandowski


Migraine Art by Olea Nova.

The headache by

Guy Denning


Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...