#winter #pains


It is just the beginning of winter and I ache so much it is hard to exercise. I am finding it quite difficult indeed. It now makes complete sense that the pain clinic fellow told me many people have trouble over the winter so that I should try to just 'maintain' and then come spring increase again. I am having a hell of a time 'maintaining'... and in fact am decreasing my time.



I also don't think my brain is quite understanding when to sleep with the darkness falling so early. I sleep ten hours on night and three the next and that seems to be my 'pattern'. Ten hours is not too bad since I feel good after that, even though I feel it is a waste of the day. But when I only sleep two to three hours and cannot sleep any more... that is nuts. That is just insane. I need at least four hours to function. Less than that is a killer migraine recipe. Try as I might though I just cannot sleep. I just lay there and twist and turn. I think it is partly pain related. And simply not much I can do about it. So I get up and read for a few hours and try taking a nap in there somewhere to compensate.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...