'Dealing with the same hell; just different devils' #ChronicIllness


For my reflection today I think this one is perfect for all of us with chronic pain and chronic illness.

'We're all in the same game; just different levels.'

We all have illness and pain. We are all dealing with something. We call all relate to each other on that, even if we have completely different disabilities. But we can also be on different levels of the game. I know people with fibromyalgia that are incapacitated with it. I am not. We are on different level.

'Dealing with the same hell; just different devils'

Chronic illness is extremely difficult to cope with day to day. We all have our ways of coping. We all have our struggles or devils that are obstacles to our coping. In many ways we can relate to each other on the suffering it causes and the difficulties of coping with our conditions, even if the devils come in different forms. For example I have problems with depression. I know others have problems with anxiety, but that is never something I have battled before. We are all different comorbid mixes; different devils. But the suffering is the same hell we all deal with.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...