#brain out of order


I have had a severe migraine for the last two days. My migraine triptan medication has failed to be effective. I am absolutely and profoundly fatigued. I have also been having some severe painsomnia as a result because the pain level is just too high to sleep. Then I can't get up in the morning and when I do I am utterly non-functional.

Brain has melted.

Words are not coming out as they should.

I forget what I am supposed to even be doing.

I do small actions wrong. For example my spouse brought me home a latte. It had a stopper in the top to prevent it from spilling in the car. I Meant to take that out. Instead I yanked off the top quickly and split coffee all over the place. Simple action, but the wrong one. This sort of thing happens a lot with migraines. You mean to do something and just do something else. You mean to say something and say something else. You mean to go into a room to get something and forget what you were doing.

Out of focus fuzzy brain pain sort of day.

Frankly the longer the migraine the worse it gets because you get so very tired. The pain really wears a person down. I am in need of a break already and trust me, I have had migraines last longer than two days. Status migraines last three and I have had one last three weeks. Now That is a hellish experience not worth repeating. Surprised you know your name after that.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...