Looking for #Work and these are some sites that might help

In my efforts to job hunt I have been looking at some old job sites. It took me a while to sift though the crap and even longer to find anything useful to me as a Canadian. In case you are looking for something similar to work from home I am listing them here for you:


  1. Rat Race Rebellion Is an excellent and broad list of of places to check out. Not so much for Canadian mind you but still, this would be the first place to go.
  2. Indeed.com Also a decent list of places to check out.
  3. Clickworker  a company that pays for quick easy jobs that you can do in your spare time. Basically in addition to other work.
  4. Pajama Daze always has some interesting ideas on there to look through. 
  5. ProBlogger For blogging work
  6. Appen Butler Hill , Leapforce and Lionbridge - are web evaluator sites. Decent pay and interesting work. Long evaluation process for them though.
  7. Alpine Access - join a network of call work from home jobs. You set up a profile and they assign call work that is suitable for you. Could be cold calling, telemarketing or taking orders or customer service by the sounds of it. But they pay salary with benefits. 

So that is what I have found so far with all my digging around. There are smaller gigs. Where you get emails when they come up, but obviously not much income from them. Or others like crowd-sourcing, which have potential for side income.


Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...