Comfort Food #HAWMC

We’re not all 5 star chefs, but we all need to eat! Tell your readers how to make your favorite dish . Does the recipe hold a good memory for you? Is it the act of cooking itself that brings you joy, or the people that come together to eat it ? 


I am not really a good cook. Not so much. Comfort foods for me are things I used to make when I was younger. Like the first things I learned to make. So usually breakfast sorts of things. It reminds me of times when I was younger coming home from lunch and making it. Reminds me of my mom making it.  But there is no joy in the act of cooking for me. It is just a functional deal for me.

My favorite is French Toast.

To make it you just take two eggs and mix them in a bowl. Add a smidge of milk to make them fluffy. 

Take bread and soak it in the eggs mix until saturated. And fry in a frying pan on medium. Add cinnamon on top for flavor. Nutmeg as well, I just don't have any on hand.


I also love to make omelets and pancakes but do not get to make them often. I do love having breakfast for supper.


Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...