Pet Pal #HAWMC

Write a thank you letter to your furry, feathery, or fishy friend for always being there for you. How have they helped you cope with your health condition? 




 Thank you Franky, Bobby and Charlie,

For always being there as snuggle bugs when my brain is full of pain. Hearing your purr as you lay on my face, my head or snuggle in my side is always soothing. You guys make me laugh with all your antics. You make me smile every day. Lift my mood. You help me relax and insist on pets and snuggles.

I think pets all help with chronic pain and illness. They give us unconditional love and attention. Make us laugh. Make us smile. Give us some love and attention. And we love them.

Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...