There has not been very many interactive raise awareness events that I have seen. No blogging events of that sort of nature. However, here are some links to check out. Two webinars which are always good to check out... we can never usually catch talks by these people so it is great to have a chance to hear them talk.If I hear of anything else I will add it. Let me know if you have heard of anything as well.
- may12th.awareness on Facebook to check out events from around the work including light up the night events.
- fmcpaware.org Awareness day check out this FM site for awareness event ideas.
"Topical BioMedics is hosting its free monthly pain management webinar on Tuesday, May 12th, focusing on the topic “What You need to Know about Fibromyalgia.” The webinar will be streamed live from 12pm to 1pm, then archived and accessible on demand 24/7".: ( http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/05/prweb12704109.htm)
- 2015 International Awareness Day Educational Event ME/CFS and FM. Speakers Rory Hornstein, RD, BEd, and Lucinda Bateman, MD. 6:30 to 8:30 live or by webcast. (http://www.eleanorsteinmd.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/May-19th-detailed-information.pdf)
- Thunderclap mass Tweet or FB message
- #May12BlogBomb is a mass hashtag event to blog about FM, the link here brings you to the event creator.