Day 16: #MHAM #MHAMBC #migraine awareness Color of hope

What Color Is Hope? Colors can be very powerful. They can give an impression in a single glance and affect how we feel. What color do you envision when you think of hope? As best you can, tell us why and how that color makes you feel.

Hope is something that is very pure to me. As such when I think about it, it is a very white sort of feeling word. Maybe a soft white.

Perhaps this is because hope does not really inspire too much emotion in me, so I do not color it at all. I want it to take away the more raw emotions that I feel. Suffering. Pain. Despair. Wash them away. Hope is also in the future, it has not been colored in yet. It is something I have yet to fill in the details of. I yearn for things and I hope for things. The practical goals I set today, may be to achieve the things I hope for my future, but that future is a blank slate. And that is a good thing because I could equally have a grim outlook on the future, so hope is the counterbalance to that.

Maybe it is because I have always been fond of the contrast between black and white photography. And if you look at the timeline of existence it seems like the future is white and untouched, the present is gray and being shaded in and the past is black and completed. The past is very vivid to us. Dreams, hopes and fears are not so vivid because they represent a place that is yet to be formed. A place where change still exists. A place of possibilities.




"The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is organized by the American Headache and Migraine Association."

Prompts to be found on: Awareness Month page.











Awareness Month page.

Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...