Day 8: #migraine awareness #MHAM #MHAMBC pets

Pets for Comfort and Hope: If you have pets that help you keep hoping, tell us about them. If not, tell us about something else that helps you keep hoping.



These are my three cats Franky, Charlie and Bobby. All three of them love to snuggle and are very affectionate cats. Although I have to say when they want to sleep on my head at 4AM, not so great... or paw me in the face to pet them because they 'know' I am awake, which I always am. But nothing helps with pain like a soft purring cat.

"The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is organized by the American Headache and Migraine Association."

Prompts to be found on: Awareness Month page.



Awareness Month page.

Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...