Hopes and dreams of the new year


This year is coming to a close. It was a rough one for me. Not going to lie, glad it is going to be done with but it left a mark on me. Hard for it not to really. It was a bad year of pain, grieving and suicidal tendencies.

But we can discard that year and think about what hope we have for the new year. So what are your hopes for the new year?

I hope I can manage my depression.

I hope I can develop an exercise routine.

I hope I maintain my gratitude journal and my meditation schedule.

For those two hopes are for pain management and I hope pain management helps me.

I hope to maintain with the pain. To find some sort of balance. Where working is not the torment that it is currently.



What are your dreams for the next year? What is it you want to do? What are you passionate about? What do you want to achieve? Travel to? Experience?

I have small dreams. I want to continue writing here. I want to continue self-publishing only I wish my marketing would improve to get the word out on my books. My dreams all revolve around writing. It is my passion. It has helped me though a lot of pain. Influenced a lot of books as well. But also gives me that one thing I do for the sake of doing it. Not have to do it. We need those to de-stress and help with mood.


So it is a good time when you are thinking about New Years Resolutions to think of your hopes for the new year and your dreams.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...