Tope 5 favourite #Somecards I made on #Illness

These are my top five Somecards I have made based on how many times I have seen them posted other places. And they had to have been posted on to count on this list.


 1st place goes to my Lack of Social life meme. It is one of the first I did and it very well liked, you have likely seen it make its paces on pages and groups.


2nd place one is popular in the migraine community and is also old. These days you may see the original or the ones that have been copied using their own photo and my words... so a few of them about. Always loved the way I phrased this.


3rd place one I have seen a few times, not as common a favorite. But individual people like it enough to post it various places.


 4th place I see this one in blogs and in other meme collections like this and posted here and there. People still use this one on a semi regular way.


5th place  one is not a common as my number one, because it is not shared nearly as much but I see it from time to time.



Runner ups:



Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...