You don't look sick. I know. I am just that... series of images #ChronicIllness #ButYouDontLookSick

I made this original image that went over really well.

'You don't look sick'

I know.

I am just that awesome that I can look this way and be chronically ill.

I made it as the best response for people to have to that 'You don't look ill/sick/in pain' So they comprehend appearances are deceiving and that illnesses can be invisible.




Anyway then I put it on a different image I found and liked.




Then I decided to expand the collection. Here is one for pain.


I added one for migraines


Then I added one for men



Not a bad series at all. Maybe I will do more. They do capture the invisible nature of illness.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...