Poem: Chronic Pain Lifestyle


I have not written a poem in quite some time. I blame it on the depression to be honest. High pain and depression sort of sap my creative energy. This one isn't in my usual style but I was pleased to have produced anything at all. 

Chronic Pain Lifestyle:


I fight for my right to a life;
Lived in survival mode and strife.
Don't try to put shame in pain,
Not while I just fight to stay sane.
And what is with all this blame?
You're not even part of the pain game.
Don't tell me I am wrong for surviving,
When I almost gave up striving.
I fight every single day,
To live with pain and stay.
Don't judge how I survive this way,
Maybe you'll find out someday.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...