Happy New Year everyone! I know 2016 was a rough one for many of us. Let's hope 2017 is a good one for us all.
Here is my year-end looking back at posts. Here are some of your favorites and some of mine as well.
- Tips for when you are in The Flare
- When I say I am good
- Our relationships and fibromyalgia
- Embrace the turtle #FibromylagiaAwareness
- 10 ways you know you have a chronic illness
- 8 things we try to do with Chronic Pain
- The Facade
- 6 Reasons I masked my depression for years
- Socializing: The one thing that helped me
- 6 Things I learned along the way
- What do you think about Acceptance
- That motivation thing, lack of and what to do about it.
- 10 things I would tell the newly diagnosed about what they will face
- Getting through the high-intensity pain flares